HOW TO ORGANIZE A WSD EVENT
Join us on Sunday, January 21, 2018, by organizing your own event in order to share your passion with as many people as possible!
Wherever there’s snow, snowboarding, sand and sandboarding or simply snowboarding/sandboarding enthusiasts!
Anyone motivated and passionate about snowboarding, and who like to share passion
Whatever you’d like: free and friendly activities that will help to promote snowboarding and snowboarding culture!
WHY BECOME AN EVENT ORGANIZER?
Becoming an organizer offers multiple benefits for your company, your club, your association, your brand:
- Bring a new support to snowboarding, participate in opening snowboarding to the masses by creating new lifelong snowboarding enthusiasts.
- Create stronger ties with snowboarders by joining the community.
- Promote a club project, strengthen your team and develop member loyalty.
- Increase public awareness about your structure, your job and your passion.
- Create long-lasting relationships with other stakeholders and institutions.
- Generate public awareness about environmental protection.
- Take advantage of broad media coverage of the event and increase your reputation / visibility.
- Kick off the winter season.
JOINS US AS AN ORGANIZER!
1. The first step in becoming an organizer for World Snowboard Day is to go to the website www.world-snowboard-day.com.
2. A section will be specifically created for you: click on ORGANIZERS.
3. In the ORGANIZER section, click on REGISTER, fill out the online registration form and click on SUBMIT.
4. In your profile, in the section MANAGE YOUR EVENT, you can add and manage your event(s). Once the event is created, please allow the WSD team enough time to validate the event. Once activated, it will be visible on the WSD map: http://www.world-snowboard-day.com/All-Events
If you have already organized an event you can access your account with your old login (email address) and password.
“YOU ARE NOW ONE OF THE WORLD SNOWBOARD DAY ORGANIZERS AND ALL INFORMATION ON YOUR ORGANIZATION AND YOUR INITIATIVES WILL BE LISTED ON THE WEBSITE.”
- Register as an organizer on www.world-snowboard-day.com
- Download the poster and leaflet in the “organizer” section to drop them off at local shops and other outlets
- Download the media guide in order to communicate with local media
- Download the social network cover photos (Facebook, Twitter,...)
- I start communicating and promoting locally thanks to this kit
Easy to manage no ?
No reason not to be part of our community J